First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

Ok but when zombies come every one must be armed and willing to survive

Already talked that over with the preggo.. All she had to ask was if she turned into a zombie could I kill her... "Without a hesitation" I said and then was smacked lol but I then told her I'd hope she do the same if it was me

NO NO NO.. I believe in free ranging my skunks. A caged skunk is an unhappy skunk. Even 170 unhappy skunks can make life unpleasant on 10 acres.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

This morning I thought I had interrupted the first scene from West Side Story. Although, instead of the sharks and the jets getting into it with a song and dance routine, it was the Turkeys and the Chickens. I own chickens, the turkeys are wild and eat my birdfood - they feel entitled to it, actually.

So, 6 AM and I'm awake, considering getting up when I hear a terrible racket. 'Are the chickens being attacked?!' I think. It comes again, "nope, thats the turkeys" I think. Gobble Gobble they went for a few minutes.

Not to be outdone, the ladies started singing the song of their people, in round, and kept at it for 15 minutes.

The turkeys, apparently mollified by the chorus, remained silent thereafter.

Just another morning in my Neck of the Woods. I swear, a rooster would make less noise!

Hello I have a question someone put dark Cornish eggs up for swap.. And my question is do they grow at the same rate of Cornish x? I was concidering the dark Cornish to replace Cornishx in my uberbird programe

I have started to fatten my Cx's.

I am now giving them a morning treat in addition to their nightly feed. I gave them a mix of corn, oats and BOSS this morning.

I am going to have to pick my 5 pets soon.

Back
Top Bottom