First Time Egg Candler Scared!

sure
cool.png

Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said "all"...
wink.png

Good job, Coleson.  It does look a bit behind an 18 day development. Don't be surprised if it does take a day or so longer to hatch. With that being said I had a couple that looked looked like that in my last hatch and I thought they'd be late if they did hatch at all. All but one of my eggs hatched days 19/20 except one that looked like this. I didn't think he'd hatch, but he did, early day 21...lol 

Thanks guys, I am using the brinsea 20 and I just got the brinsea thermometer and it is reading about 99f, so I think the built in thermometer is of about half a degree. It is probably too late to increase the temp now. I hope they don't have any problems. Day 19 today.

If I put a second boot on Teds toes yesterday, and when I put it on the toes didnt look good, do you think I can take the boot off? Should I take it off and see if they are ok, if not replace boot/

If I put a second boot on Teds toes yesterday, and when I put it on the toes didnt look good, do you think I can take the boot off? Should I take it off and see if they are ok, if not replace boot/

If you want to take it off and check it out, I dont see a problem with that You can replace it. I took the tape off little psycho chick after 1 day to see if she would stop scratching herself. She did and her foot was straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom