First time hatchers hatch A-long!

# 2
PXL_20210420_124337145.jpg

Oh my goodness he's out!
I'll post pictures in a second!
I did open the incubator up a bit to move him onto the shelf liner, plus the humidity was a 74 anyway so I thought it would let safe. The humidity is now at 55%, I'm assuming that will be alright for the rest of the eggs right? Should I be concerned abbot shrink-wrapping? Goodness I'm so concerned hahah! I'm so excited for out little one!

Edit: Its now at 64, so it didn't take long to rise again. I'm assuming that its alright? I don't plan to open the bator again though. Not until another is starting to make progress.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness he's out!
I'll post pictures in a second!
I did open the incubator up a bit to move him onto the shelf liner, plus the humidity was a 74 anyway so I thought it would let safe. The humidity is now at 55%, I'm assuming that will be alright for the rest of the eggs right? Should I be concerned abbot shrink-wrapping? Goodness I'm so concerned hahah! I'm so excited for out little one!

Edit: Its now at 64, so it didn't take long to rise again. I'm assuming that its alright? I don't plan to open the bator again though. Not until another is starting to make progress.
The humidity really needs to stay above 60 and above 65 would be better.

Back
Top Bottom