First time hatchers hatch A-long!

Pics
Is it alright if the humidity is above 70%? Mostly for the hatched baby. I'm assuming its fine for the other eggs. It was getting kinda high, 76%, so one of the reasons I opened it was to get it to drop a few degrees. :fl
Yep! Mines been holding between 75-80 which is a little bit high but everybody is doing just fine. I’ve got 10 hatched right now everyone looks good!

I know I shouldn't' be concerned that the rest of the eggs don't seem to be making progress, it is only day 19, but when should I start to get concerned? When should I make a safety hole?
Obviously not the most experienced here but I wouldn’t worry until day 21. It’s been 24 hours since the first pip and I still have babies pipping right now.

Another question from me lol! :frow
So I have a ramekin in the incubator to hold water for humidity. Its one of the wide, short round ones. I liked it because it seemed to be a good option for surface area. Better than any of the containers I had available.
But, I've already had to open the bator to fish Early bird, (thats the first babies name) out of it once, since the sides aren't that high. Now I'm really concerned she's gonna crawl in there again tonight. Then I won't be here to get her out, and things could get bad. I really don't want to open the incubator again, I already have a few times. What should I do? I really don't want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom