first time hatching indian runner ducks (and ducks in general)

Pics
I am NOT giving you a hard time, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

I love that your ways work for you...they are so very different from my 'ways', I can't help but worry.
The bowling ball game freaks me out too.

I am NOT giving you a hard time, in case you haven't figured that out yet.

I love that your ways work for you...they are so very different from my 'ways', I can't help but worry.
The bowling ball game freaks me out too.
Ahah, no worries :), yes, the bowling ball game freaks me out too, but he was born at night so the brooder will be waiting for him tomorrow morning as soon as I get out of bed :)

Not the best pic, but it's hard to take pics from the outside ahah, he has decided to climb onto his brothers now. Never seen a bird this active this little time after birth, guess I should've known since he got out of the egg 2 days before the due date heheh
IMG_20190612_023543_9.jpg

Right! So, I moved the duckling in the brooder. I had to help the other egg hatch (the malpositioned one) since it was getting shrink wrapped. Had to pull out some feathers unfortunately as they were just too stuck in the membrane, but the q-tip with warm water helped get it all off. He is now chirping in the bator, he is super wet still so I'll leave him in for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom