We were given three white crested black Polish (two hens and a rooster) that were already laying eggs. Out of the clutch of twenty I gathered, with problems of temp fluctuations due to various issues, I lost half the clutch before the first two weeks. Day 17, I had 10 live little chicks kicking around in their eggs. Day 22, one hatched. One pipped but I didn't realise it had pipped at the bottom of the egg and ended up dying with its beak out trying to get air. I didn't touch any of Them to check because I thought I was supposed to leave them alone. It is currently day 26, the 8 I have left I have candled and water tested. Yesterday, three of them were doing ok and very active and looked to be trying to make their first hole into the air pocket. Today, however, those same three were very weak and barely, if even moved, when I water tested once more. I scratched a small hole in those three at the end of the egg with the air pocket and two of them are acting much better. The other I believe didn't make it. Besides those, I have one other one that was very active and trying to make its first break for air. I'm not sure what to do with the two weaker ones, if I should try helping them a little at a time over the next day or so, or if I should just leave them alone. If I hadn't left them alone at the first hatchling, I would have two instead of one. So I'm not sure what to do. I really hope at least one more hatches so it's sibling won't be alone. I think I need a little guidance. . .