First time ordering by mail...questions

CHICKENS 1.jpg

Thanks all! Great advice. I will stop by the post office and give them all that info. My college age daughter is home right now so I will give them her number as well, as she'll be a mile away, while I am at work. I'm looking forward to it and I can't wait until they arrive! (hatching May 21). I'll try to get back to post photos!

Just got my 58 birds from Meyer this morning. All alive and well. They have a 100 percent live arrival guarantee. They call you when they ship them out and send email with USPS tracking number.

I’ve heard stories of people accidentally drowning their chicks by beak dipping so just make sure you watch them closely after they arrive maybe nudging them in the right direction good luck!

I dropped a few pinches of minced garlic in and this caught their interest also adding some marbles into the water dish keeps them from dipping their beaks in too far and drowning themselves

Good to remember. I called the post office and it sounded like this was something they do all the time, so that's good. They took my cell number and my daughter's and will call when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom