First Time With Cornish X's

Well, we have a little problem. I asked my husband to build me a chicken tractor. He's building me a coop. He says when he adds wheels we will be able to move it, I am doubtful!

This is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be doubtLESS. It will turn out perfect !!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I love giving him a hard time
big_smile.png
I keep going outside and asking him how on earth we are going to move it. We're about to head into town, apparently there are some wheels on sale at Harbor Freight that he wants to pick up.

Last night they were outside without heat, it was around 60F and they were all fine this morning. Tonight is supposed to be 47 and now I am worrying. 3 weeks and 4 days old.

47? Can any wind get inside? They should be ok.
hide.gif

They're in a galvanized tank thing, with a hardware cloth lid that is covered with a towel. I left two corners open for air flow.

I just went and checked on them, they seem OK. I'm up at silly o'clock thanks to my lovely daughters leaving the screen door open earlier when I went to shut the chickens away. Every time I go to turn the light off, I spot another mosquito. I've killed 18 so far.

And yes, no more chicks for me!!! (For now…)

Back
Top Bottom