First timer w/ LG incubator

Pam

SOmeone more knolegable about birds will know weather those would have to fluffy of bums
tongue.png

I only see pictures of chickens so Im not help in that area , its just something I have read. I think 5 roo's with 20 hens isnt to many but someone else may know better.

Quote:
Yes I put the JGs in on Sunday and added 3 of my banty eggs on Monday. The temp dropped but I went ahead and waited 45 min before making sure the temp was stable. yesterday it did get up to 100.8 Are my eggs going to be Ok? I heard something about that making more of them roosters. I'd be rather annoyed if 1 degree up hurt them.
hmm.png

As far as where to get the thermometer, at my walmart they are in the hardware section by the paint.

Dances with chickens: please PM me your address and I will send copy it and send it to you.

Quote:
What part of the store can I find one of those in? I'm sending DH out to get one. :}

I found mine on a aisle next to fans and light bulbs. We have a small Wal-Mart. If you have a large one look where outside thermometers are. They usually have them there. ( larger walmart I have been at). Good Luck
smile.png

Pam..home address.... not email...I don't have the instructions on the cpu, i will copy them and send via the postman.

Pam

Back
Top Bottom