First Timer!

MayraVee

Hatching
Jan 28, 2016
Garden Grove, CA
Hi everyone! I'm a brand new chicken owner. I have one New Hampshire Red, one Barred Plymouth Rock, and a Black Sex Link. They are three weeks old and starting to jump everywhere!! We have already built the run and are in the middle of building the coop. I'm very excited to be part of the group and part of the fun!! :)

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have some good dependable breeds, and Black Sex Links are my personal favorites (although actually hybrids and not a breed) as they are very friendly and hardy, egg laying machines that consistently churn out more than 300 large brown eggs per hen per year. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi, welcome to BYC and congratulations on your new flock. I hope the coop build goes well. The coop forum is a good source of inspiration and feel free to share your plans with us!

All the best
CT

Hi everyone! I'm a brand new chicken owner. I have one New Hampshire Red, one Barred Plymouth Rock, and a Black Sex Link. They are three weeks old and starting to jump everywhere!! We have already built the run and are in the middle of building the coop. I'm very excited to be part of the group and part of the fun!! :)

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock!

welcome-byc.gif

Good luck with your coop build, don't forget to make it big enough for future additions to your flock!

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom