First try incubating

Naverretia

Chirping
Jan 23, 2021
Never incubated before, but we managed to get 6 keets so far. All our adult birds are pearl grey, so I was beyond excited to get a little lavender! It seems like there are two others that are much lighter colored though, I wonder if anyone knows whether they will be pearl grey as well? Sorry it's a bit blurry, they aren't the best at holding still. Just wanted to show off a bit 😁
IMG_20210824_124617.jpg

Never incubated before, but we managed to get 6 keets so far. All our adult birds are pearl grey, so I was beyond excited to get a little lavender! It seems like there are two others that are much lighter colored though, I wonder if anyone knows whether they will be pearl grey as well? Sorry it's a bit blurry, they aren't the best at holding still. Just wanted to show off a bit 😁View attachment 2809454
The lighter colored ones may be Browns.

Sorry, back at it again! I try taking pictures, but they are always blurry, so I tried putting up a video instead. My whitish one does have little white spots on her feathers, so she isn't actually white, is that something like buff? And are the lighter ones brown do you think? I can't wait to get them some good males! The white and at least one brown are female, the rest haven't talked much lol.

Sorry it's still blurry, this is how it looks at 4 weeks. It has small brown stripes on the head, the feathers coming in are pretty white.

Attachments

• IMG_20210906_182854.jpg
    IMG_20210906_182854.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom