First try on the Rcom pro10- follow along as I review this incubator from out of the box to hatch da

I didnt have any humidity problems with mine -i love it! I don't use it super often because I also have the RCom 20 and the RCom 50 and I use them much more often,,, since you know, who can stand to hatch just 10 eggs lol.

Rcom pro10 plus....
I see people having problem with the automatic pumping system... We found out after examining the pump unit that the silicone hose that runs over the wheel pumping water was a tiny bit long so it creates air... ! Our pump was assambled by the seller (In Spain) so if you do it yourselves, be careful with the messures! The first thing we did though was to disconnect the hose and suck it full of waater to get it flowing ( like with emptying acvariums or gasoline from a car....) Otherwise very happy with this product so far!

I didnt have any humidity problems with mine -i love it! I don't use it super often because I also have the RCom 20 and the RCom 50 and I use them much more often,,, since you know, who can stand to hatch just 10 eggs lol.
Hi Angelobutter,

I just found your thread. Just received my rcom 10 pro plus and set it up last night. I don't think the egg turner is working because I have yet to hear the tune it plays when turning. Do you know how I can set the egg tuner? Thanks.

Hi I have this incubator and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can press a button to make it turn so that you can check that the eggs are turning the correct amount?

I've got a question for all you Rcom experts :) I see that there's the Rcom pro 10 and the Rcom pro 10 plus. The only difference I see is that the plus version comes with a pump while the other does not, but the descriptions make it sound like both regulate the humidity on their own. Is that correct? How does the Rcom pro 10 manage humidity without the external pump?

I've got a question for all you Rcom experts :) I see that there's the Rcom pro 10 and the Rcom pro 10 plus. The only difference I see is that the plus version comes with a pump while the other does not, but the descriptions make it sound like both regulate the humidity on their own. Is that correct? How does the Rcom pro 10 manage humidity without the external pump?
It has a reservoir of water on the side that has a tube that goes into the middle. With the air hole at the top fully open and the reservoir full it stays at about 45 -50% humidity. To increase humidity during lock down I just put milk bottle lids filled with water in a couple of empty egg slots (not all of the 10 eggs develope get taken out early). this brings it to 65%. as long as you don't open it to much the humidity stays stable. The pump maybe useful but my hatch rates have been 7/10 - 9/10 (shipped eggs) for all of the batches I have had in so far without it.

It has a reservoir of water on the side that has a tube that goes into the middle. With the air hole at the top fully open and the reservoir full it stays at about 45 -50% humidity. To increase humidity during lock down I just put milk bottle lids filled with water in a couple of empty egg slots (not all of the 10 eggs develope get taken out early). this brings it to 65%. as long as you don't open it to much the humidity stays stable. The pump maybe useful but my hatch rates have been 7/10 - 9/10 (shipped eggs) for all of the batches I have had in so far without it.

Thanks for the info! So does the standard version still have a digital humidity display (that you just can't set to anything), or do you need to stick an additional hygrometer in there?

Back
Top Bottom