Pics
I have been enjoying this thread but it went quiet ! I lost all my chickens to a predator then the fish bug bit me. One tank, Not hard to take care of and will lower my blood pressure right ? OCD kicks in.... 5 tanks running now.Frustrated because I cant find a 20 tall. I bought mopani wood for it . Everything is ready. The tank I bought "used" has a crack in the bottom. I bought a trio of guppies and 2 mystery snails. My tanks now over flow w/ them. I have angels in one tank. I have a few blue wag platies and a betta mixed w/ one tank of guppies.
I live in the boonies. No pet stores close by. I dont have the heart to crush snails or feed babies to the angels.
I seen a tank on market place for sale. LOL 40 gal. long complete for $50.00 That would solve my overcrowding for a min.
100_2631.JPG
100_2613.JPG
100_2624.JPG
100_2615.JPG

I dont think this is lowering my blood pressure any longer ! LOL

I have been enjoying this thread but it went quiet ! I lost all my chickens to a predator then the fish bug bit me. One tank, Not hard to take care of and will lower my blood pressure right ? OCD kicks in.... 5 tanks running now.Frustrated because I cant find a 20 tall. I bought mopani wood for it . Everything is ready. The tank I bought "used" has a crack in the bottom. I bought a trio of guppies and 2 mystery snails. My tanks now over flow w/ them. I have angels in one tank. I have a few blue wag platies and a betta mixed w/ one tank of guppies.
I live in the boonies. No pet stores close by. I dont have the heart to crush snails or feed babies to the angels.
I seen a tank on market place for sale. LOL 40 gal. long complete for $50.00 That would solve my overcrowding for a min. View attachment 2027292View attachment 2027293View attachment 2027294View attachment 2027295
I dont think this is lowering my blood pressure any longer ! LOL
Looking good granny. If you were closer I'd give you a bunch of tanks I don't use anymore. The fish bug bit me back in 2003 and I'm finally in recovery. :)

Beautiful tanks @Granny Hatchet :love

I hope you can find a solution for the overcrowding!

And thank you for bringing this thread back! :D

I still have to decorate my betta tanks. :oops: 🙈
I had to zoom in on your post. I couldn't tell what that was after the chair hiding guy. Looks like a mooning to me. :lol:

I had to zoom in on your post. I couldn't tell what that was after the chair hiding guy. Looks like a mooning to me. :lol:

:lau OMG It totally does look like that from a distance!! But it’s a monkey covering its eyes. :D I love all these new emojis! Lol I’ve used that one a lot on other sites so nice it’s on here too. :D

I thought you were mooning me too ! Hahaha
Thanks . I have no idea what to do w/ them all.

:lau it is pretty small I suppose! Probably looks even smaller on a computer! I am on my phone haha morning would have been a pretty strange response. :lau

And I bet!! Could you possibly sell some?? Or no one around??

Back
Top Bottom