Pics
But I also like haaaaaateeee water changes and testing and all that stuff which is why I don’t have any anymore. Well, except for the goldfish outside but they’re easy. 😂 I might try River’s way though since it seems way easier! I did love my bettas. :love but I actually really want to try like a big 29 or something with a bunch of platies. :love I love platies. And I’d probably put other stuff in it too but idk what. But for now I’m happy not having a tank. I also had a problem with mine where I got all this weird webbing stuff all over the tank and plants? And then the plants started dying 😭

What do you guys have in yours besides the corals? Or just coral? I’ve always loved those clownfish (mostly cause of Nemo 😂) and then there’s some really cool bright yellow and bright purple ones at the pet store usually. I’m not sure what species they are or if they’re even reef fish. :oops: but they’re awesome! And if I ever got a tank, I’d get those. :lau

What do you guys have in yours besides the corals? Or just coral? I’ve always loved those clownfish (mostly cause of Nemo 😂) and then there’s some really cool bright yellow and bright purple ones at the pet store usually. I’m not sure what species they are or if they’re even reef fish. :oops: but they’re awesome! And if I ever got a tank, I’d get those. :lau
We have a pair of maroon clowns! Adorable but they try to bit me if I touch the rock work during cleaning. Fortunately it doesn't hurt. We also have a yellow watchman goby, a candy-stripe pistol shrimp, a fighting conch, and a couple varieties of snails.

The new tank just has corals so far. Not sure what DH is planning as far as fish.

Back
Top Bottom