Fishing

Do you fish?

• Total voters
Pics
This is our pond. It is full of catfish, bass, perch, turtles, and snakes. We rarely fish anymore. But if the price of groceries keeps going up, we can pull out a pole.
20180722_074649.jpg

When I was a kid, we ate turtles, turtle eggs, frog legs, and anything else that my dad pulled out of the water.🤣
I've dined on pretty much every kind of wild meat, except skunk and possum. 🤢
Honestly, ground hog was the best meat that I have ever eaten.

This is our pond. It is full of catfish, bass, perch, turtles, and snakes. We rarely fish anymore. But if the price of groceries keeps going up, we can pull out a pole.
View attachment 3137296
When I was a kid, we ate turtles, turtle eggs, frog legs, and anything else that my dad pulled out of the water.🤣
Gorgeous pond! And Im the opposite in terms of variety lol 🙈

View attachment 3137296
Gorgeous pond! I have one too, only little fishes in there tho😄
Wild hog, when it's stewed, tastes like the most tender and delicious beef money could buy. I have sooo many of them tearing up the back pasture, time to get the rifle out again😋

Gorgeous pond! I have one too, only little fishes in there tho😄
Wild hog, when it's stewed, tastes like the most tender and delicious beef money could buy. I have sooo many of them tearing up the back pasture, time to get the rifle out again😋
We eat a lot of wild hog here too. My brother makes the absolute best sausage with wild hog and deer meat.

So we got my boat in the lake for the first time this year and got about 50 yards from shore when my son says the boat has a leak and we were like oh that's just rain water, he goes no look there's a leak. Sure enough it had popped a rivet. So we took it to a friend's house and fixed it but by that time the parking lot was full and no fishing for us... Instead.i.mowed the lawn and adulted :(

So we got my boat in the lake for the first time this year and got about 50 yards from shore when my son says the boat has a leak and we were like oh that's just rain water, he goes no look there's a leak. Sure enough it had popped a rivet. So we took it to a friend's house and fixed it but by that time the parking lot was full and no fishing for us... Instead.i.mowed the lawn and adulted :(
😭😭❤️

My hubbies catfish at my grandpas. My grandpa has a pond he dug himself years ago and stocked. He has MONSTER cats in there and an albino. When I think fishing I think of my grandpa, he had me out when I was a little girl. I'm the oldest grandkid so I was the first one he took. My grandpa's been in tournaments (and won). He is a great fisherman and I still enjoy sitting on the dock and fishing with him even if I don't get one.
61dd6fcc328779.55811639.jpg

My hubbies catfish at my grandpas. My grandpa has a pond he dug himself years ago and stocked. He has MONSTER cats in there and an albino. When I think fishing I think of my grandpa, he had me out when I was a little girl. I'm the oldest grandkid so I was the first one he took. My grandpa's been in tournaments (and won). He is a great fisherman and I still enjoy sitting on the dock and fishing with him even if I don't get one.
View attachment 3138639
Whoa that is a huge fish!!!

Back
Top Bottom