• Total voters
Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I just got salt and fresh water licenses and I’m curious if anyone else fishes. I normally don’t but now I live on a river so 🤣

A8A1A694-0060-436F-934D-1EFE9022F47A.jpeg
D841CF0D-4B35-4C65-9589-09F8348107A7.jpeg

It's been a long while since I went fishing. Plan on getting back into that when things calm down a bit around here.
Same for me but I figure with the license it’ll get me to go hah neighbor said someone told him when the rhododendrons bloom you can fish from the river and they’re in bloom now and have been for a bit sooo… 🤣🤔

I have not been fishing in awhile, but I use to every day growing up. I loved it so much that I had to plead my case with my grandfather because he would only take the grandsons on the fishing and camping trips. However, I've been thinking about buying a new license since we moved and this is the motivation I needed! I live right by the Missouri River so there are lots of nice quiet offshoots to fish and all of the neighbors gave me permission to take my boys fishing at their ponds so plenty of options now.

I have not been fishing in awhile, but I use to every day growing up. I loved it so much that I had to plead my case with my grandfather because he would only take the grandsons on the fishing and camping trips. However, I've been thinking about buying a new license since we moved and this is the motivation I needed! I live right by the Missouri River so there are lots of nice quiet offshoots to fish and all of the neighbors gave me permission to take my boys fishing at their ponds so plenty of options now.
That’s awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom