Flea Market Encounter with Chick Seller-ARGH!!

It figures it was a good ole NC country yokel, bunch of back wood jerks is what they are. They ride around all day with their dogs in hot dog boxes and you see them stopped at some little hole in the wall drinking beer all day while there dogs are left in the hot sun and it isn't even hunting season. And the chicken farmers, don't get me started on them

Hey just because you don't like one man don't lump us all in together, that is called "profiling" we could do same for people not from here. Also just for your info we like to be called "Appalachian Americans".

I've worked in the pet business for years, you should sick the House Rabbit Society on the guy. They would eat him alive. There is problem with buying animals from a person who doesn't care for the welfair of the animals. When you feel the need to rescue, remember they will just go buy more animals and do the same thing, agian and again.

I would o' said...blyme oll give ya therteen quid toopence fo the lotothum.
lau.gif

[
maybe i am better at describing my view of things.. but i saw the words written here and i could imagine what was seen and felt.. i see it daily and smell it and cry over some pitiful animal every day.
without these people to give us an example of cruelty we would not know how good it is to be given a mind that cares.. a mind that understands.. ive been told over and over ITS JUST A darn DOG or cat or chicken they aint human..what kind of fool are you? to my face..

i was asked to remove the quote i had on this site.. i did ..
I would like to say that i wonder why there was no flak for the mentions of the yokels..the bums..the red necks..etc the back woods behavior on this post and i was flat busted and stopped..?
are the yokeks, red necks.. back woods people here in the back woods of tennessee a protected species? maybe that is why they breed so much with such abandon and slap em into shape.. git me ah beer

forgive me but i cant sit still and just say nothing when im busted for something that is just regular post for others.. i guess it was out of the spririt of good reasoning..but think about it.. arent we all equals in this world of Back yard chickens and aint what is food for the goose food for the gander?

Last edited:
I have lived all over the world and I now live in NC. You can bet your bottom dollar that NC, TN or even GA doesn't have any more dumb 'tails' than NY, CA, or TX--when it comes to inhumane treatment of animals. It doesn't happen in ONLY those 'good ol' boys groups---I work with an animal advocate group and we just had a litter of ten puppies pulled out of a dumpster on the night it got to 12*--when we finally found the guy who did it--he is a well known multi-millionaire contractor that lived in a 9000 sq ft house, in our county-and his black lab had puppies and he didn't them!
There is a lady who had a dog for 7 yrs and took it to be put to sleep because she wanted a new puppy!!! SHe was a nurse....

So, you are kidding yourselves if you think it's only the country bumpkins, yokels that treat their animals this way!

I have removed my earlier post, it was never my intention to start a war about folks in NC, it is however what I have been a witness to where I live.... My apologies if I offended anyone... Laura

Quote:
Actually, I do believe, according to the APA, that Frizzles are their own breed. And they are single combed and clean legged, which could indeed have been why he looked like a white rock.

The frizzle gene has just been introduced into other breeds, and those varieties-I believe- are not recognized by the APA.

I don't think that people should assume that this aweful behavior goes on only in the south. It goes on everywhere i'm sure even in the north, west and east. I don't think people should comment or try to write how southern people talk. We are proud of our heritage. Don't let one rotton egg speak for all of us

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom