Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I'm back lol.
Hi, I'm Ellie. I live in the middle of New England and I've owned chooks for over ten years. My flock has currently 12 hens- two are nine-years-old, one is five-years-old, three are 3-years-old and six are 10 months old pullets. I raise them for eggs and with the added benefit of a little "pet". I also have a hive of bees and a project horse. I have a flock page as well that is currently about my journey to roof the coop's run- it's happening slowly but surely.

A bit more about me :D
My name is Kayla and I’m located in Alabama, USA. I have a flock of 21 chickens and 4 cats. Technically 3 dogs as well, but they belong to family but I take care of them. This spring I’ll be hatching/raising quail for eggs/pets (more for eggs than pets). I’ll slowly but surely attach photos of my whole flock :) :woot

Yayy! 21 still? How many eggs are you getting per day?

I'm back lol.
Hi, I'm Ellie. I live in the middle of New England and I've owned chooks for over ten years. My flock has currently 12 hens- two are nine-years-old, one is five-years-old, three are 3-years-old and six are 10 months old pullets. I raise them for eggs and with the added benefit of a little "pet". I also have a hive of bees and a project horse. I have a flock page as well that is currently about my journey to roof the coop's run- it's happening slowly but surely.

Hi Ellie, I will check out your flock journey too. Are your older birds still laying? Can't wait to see more of them. :pop

Gardening/planting Update:
Strawberries are growing nicely :love:pop
Can't wait to get some Strawberries!
20190103_171709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom