Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I'm not really sure how they didn't notice. :idunno We noticed as soon as we got her. They are also the same people who let her get pregnant! :mad: We took a overnight trip and a few days before the trip Karma went into heat. She was getting fixed the next month, so we just had to wait her heat out.

At that point the people who gave her to us lived on the same property as us. We asked them to come and let the dogs out the morning after we left. They did... They also let Karma get tied to their male dog. Let's just say we don't have a good relationship with them anymore. That's how we ended up with Keke and Tuney.

Karma.
View attachment 1649987

This is an older picture of Keke.
View attachment 1649990
Tuney. Yes they are siblings, every puppy in that litter looked different. One even looked like a smaller whiter golden retriever! View attachment 1649993

This is Bob. He was a stray than never left. View attachment 1649998
And finally Bella. She has a Mohawk on the back of her neck!
View attachment 1650002

We also have a couple cats too.

Hemi and Hyneman.
View attachment 1650010
Hemi's a Polydactyl. That means he has extra toes. He's also clicker trained.
View attachment 1650011

You have gorgeous animals!

Those people were silly tieing her to a male dog! Are they stupid. Poor thing wouldn't have been aware of what was going on in the first place. Poor Darling.

Did they ask for pick of the litter? Since they had the Male?

Hi everyone
This is my BCM rooster
Do you recon he is show Quality?
View attachment 1650049

Im sorry im pretty sure the answer is no that the American SOP follows the French one and they state that the BCM is suposed to have feathered shanks. This is the only problem i know of because i havemt really studied the breed. There used to be a pretty good thread on the Marans though u should search for it since its dear to you.

Im sorry im pretty sure the answer is no that the American SOP follows the French one and they state that the BCM is suposed to have feathered shanks. This is the only problem i know of because i havemt really studied the breed. There used to be a pretty good thread on the Marans though u should search for it since its dear to you.
Nawww, it’s okay. He isn’t my fav rooster

Nawww, it’s okay. He isn’t my fav rooster

:lau ok i was kinda worried u might not take that real well. If your really interested in showing there are lots of people on the forum with experience and you should follow them. Theres alot to it and it cant be explained in full all at once.

Back
Top Bottom