Flock/Life Journey's 2019

White Jelly Bean Habaneros:
My partner and I have these growing. I didn't take a photo because we both ate one! Omg it was soooo cute and I don't like capsicums and that's all it tasted like. So then........... I vomited 3 times! :sick my partner was rubbing my back until the 3rd vomit and his like im sorry baby im out here or ill vomit too. But he gave me big cuddles afterwards and rubbed my back and belly but you know ill never live this one down aye.:rant
Screenshot_20190127-204526_Chrome.jpg

White Jelly Bean Habaneros:
My partner and I have these growing. I didn't take a photo because we both ate one! Omg it was soooo cute and I don't like capsicums and that's all it tasted like. So then........... I vomited 3 times! :sick my partner was rubbing my back until the 3rd vomit and his like im sorry baby im out here or ill vomit too. But he gave me big cuddles afterwards and rubbed my back and belly but you know ill never live this one down aye.:rant
View attachment 1654698
Oooh, that’s bad:sick... what are capsicums?

About as hot as I'll go straight is a Jalapeno. I love them pickled and I've made Jelly and sweet relish with them that is awesome. The other chili's you're growing I use to cook with but never straight.:sick

It was soooo hot. I couldn't believe I vomited. It was sooo gross. Jordan was trying so hard to be supportive but was also trying to keep vomit down.

Back
Top Bottom