Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I could, but I think I’d have a better shot on Craigslist. I may do both.

ETA: I hope they find wonderful homes where they are cared for properly
Just seeing your edit. I do, too. But I know they’ll be cared for at my uncle’s house. :) But first I want to find families for them. Maybe those who want a flock rooster or food on their table.

I hope you get your flock started soon :fl and update us when you do. :) We’re a picture loving group of peeps. :love
Ok, here’s the long story, shortened. We currently live in town with a no chicken law. My 91 year old Mother lives with us and has cancer, we can’t move. Dear husband says when we can move () we will move to country and I can have my chickens ... ect (shhhh) Trust me there will be lots of pictures when I finally get my chickens .

Ok, here’s the long story, shortened. We currently live in town with a no chicken law. My 91 year old Mother lives with us and has cancer, we can’t move. Dear husband says when we can move () we will move to country and I can have my chickens ... ect (shhhh) Trust me there will be lots of pictures when I finally get my chickens .
Cancer? That’s awful! I’m so sorry. :hugs I hope she continues to live a happy life. :hugs :hugs

Ohhh ok thats cool but we should do that with our parties here put something in them and the one that gets the surprise buys the next cake I love it. Can you believe this? My partner doesn't like cake like what the hell! For his Birthday he gets icecream cake lol.
WHAAA? I thought there was a law saying you HAVE to love cake, you know, like the ice cream law. Maybe that’s just WV ? LOL

Oh yes, we have seen him on their new show... “Crikey, It’s the Irwins”
YES!! You must get that cake!!! When is your B-day? My mom’s is the 7th.. my daughter’s is the 14th... and one son on the 19th:th
February must be a multiple birthdays in a family month.
Our 2nd son 2/17, 3rd grandson 2/18. Husband 2/26, 2nd grandson 2/27

WHAAA? I thought there was a law saying you HAVE to love cake, you know, like the ice cream law. Maybe that’s just WV ? LOL

I thought the same thing! Who doesn't like cake like seriously.
I love cake. And dont eat it much any more :hit probably good for my thighs but still.

Back
Top Bottom