Flock/Life Journey's 2019

My cockerels have to go now. They’re harassing my pullets like crazy. Pandora can stay a bit because he’s getting his own coop of Easter Egger hens in the coming months. But Napolean and Dynamite NEED TO GO!! :rant The people who are taking them can’t pick them up until next week. Do I wait and let my pullets suffer? Or do I go to plan B and take them to my uncle’s place? :idunno

My cockerels have to go now. They’re harassing my pullets like crazy. Pandora can stay a bit because he’s getting his own coop of Easter Egger hens in the coming months. But Napolean and Dynamite NEED TO GO!! :rant The people who are taking them can’t pick them up until next week. Do I wait and let my pullets suffer? Or do I go to plan B and take them to my uncle’s place? :idunno
Get them away from the pullets, or leave one of them only with the pullets.

I guess that means taking them to your Uncles place until they can go to the new place

How many roo's does your uncle have?
What day next week will they be there?

Flock Update:
I have two pairs of white Chinese geese. Larry and Mo are my ganders. The hens, Curly and Fugi, have started laying for this season. I am up to six eggs.

My twenty-one chickens are all doing well. My LF black Cochin pullets have settled in nicely. My almost seven year old Amerucana hen is still giving me beautiful blue eggs almost everyday.

My twenty-eight ducks are also doing well. I added 4 call duck hens, 2 Ancona hens, and a BEI drake last year. The two Jumbo Pekins I rescued are also looking quite happy, healthy, and recovered. And to finish, I have two mix breed duck eggs due to hatch in about another week.

Thanks for the invite @KLIL :D

Flock Update:
I have two pairs of white Chinese geese. Larry and Mo are my ganders. The hens, Curly and Fugi, have started laying for this season. I am up to six eggs.

My twenty-one chickens are all doing well. My LF black Cochin pullets have settled in nicely. My almost seven year old Amerucana hen is still giving me beautiful blue eggs almost everyday.

My twenty-eight ducks are also doing well. I added 4 call duck hens, 2 Ancona hens, and a BEI drake last year. The two Jumbo Pekins I rescued are also looking quite happy, healthy, and recovered. And to finish, I have two mix breed duck eggs due to hatch in about another week.

Thanks for the invite @KLIL :D

Great Update love!!! :goodpost:

Do you have some photos of your flock? We would love to see them :pop

Six eggs a day :wee I cant wait to have more chickens!!! :celebrate

Great Update love!!! :goodpost:

Do you have some photos of your flock? We would love to see them :pop

Six eggs a day :wee I cant wait to have more chickens!!! :celebrate
This is already picture overload :lau I’ll add pictures of my geese and chickens later.
343555BA-B5E6-42A2-B9A1-A944C703396F.jpeg

820E934B-2EB5-449A-B5EE-51BFF6564305.jpeg

77B99B6E-D306-46C2-8B6A-63A496024E17.jpeg

8EFC5FC8-A854-49E8-BBA5-75292F7D190D.jpeg

E1D2E4F3-9D0A-477A-9CAD-C02FD73562D4.jpeg

9A3A8905-86CD-48F0-B8B5-459A62E9F8CB.jpeg

478DBFF0-1BA6-4058-9B60-9D5DEAC1127D.jpeg

2B11FC47-44EE-40C4-9BC3-893B2F23EF5D.jpeg

1803920E-EFD3-4B60-9F0D-D16189407D3A.jpeg

8F25D909-9148-442B-A86D-2E512AC5775B.jpeg

2BFEB7AC-22A5-4497-B30A-F7AAE98A53C3.jpeg

92AA7BE8-9572-4317-8B9A-9B922C28AF6C.jpeg

DB5EE77E-1A29-404F-9B77-7F1D927150F8.jpeg

Get them away from the pullets, or leave one of them only with the pullets.

I guess that means taking them to your Uncles place until they can go to the new place

How many roo's does your uncle have?
What day next week will they be there?
Well... the thing is... when they’re at my uncle’s house, they stay there. They’ll be free ranging well over 50 acres daily. With all his other birds, there is no possible way for me to find-much less catch- them again. :)

My uncle has a few other roosters (I think about 3 or 4) and 80+ hens. (Along with turkeys and guineas as well).

The earliest the people can get them next week is Wednesday, busy schedule. :rolleyes:.

Well... the thing is... when they’re at my uncle’s house, they stay there. They’ll be free ranging well over 50 acres daily. With all his other birds, there is no possible way for me to find-much less catch- them again. :)

My uncle has a few other roosters (I think about 3 or 4) and 80+ hens. (Along with turkeys and guineas as well).

The earliest the people can get them next week is Wednesday, busy schedule. :rolleyes:.

Its upto you hun. Can you split them up until Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom