Flock/Life Journey's 2019

What color eggs do Sultan's lay. Not familiar with that breed. Thanks in advance.
The eggs are white. I find that the eggs are slightly smaller than an average sized egg.
Here is a picture of one of my sultans
DSC_0676.JPG

My updates:

We went to Walmart and got a box of chocolates and a card for the people from the office downstairs that helped me with my car...then I realize I forgot to get their names. DH tells me I'm rude for not getting their names..I work in healthcare where it's all about privacy, I don't ask for people's names unless it's like the 100th time I've seen them :lau

Yesterday I overcooked the tricolor tortellini...thought how I wish I had Krystal's dinner (that steak and pasta looked amazing)

DS walks in on DH going #1 because he didn't close the door

This morning DH's alarm goes off at 6, on a Sunday..whyyyy?? He said it's because the realtor called yesterday at 9, um yeah that's for 3 hours later.

DS takes off his diaper and pees on me- this could've been because DH didn't close the bathroom door yesterday and DS is copying him although it isn't the first time he took the diaper off.

2 seconds later DH takes me Marshall the cat barfed on the computer chair (one I'm sitting on)

DH is taking a shower and DS just slipped, cried because he wanted to open the door and get in the shower too...DH must've forgotten his towel so there was a bit of water outside the door.

Well hopefully we can have a late Valentine's dinner tonight after we go house shopping.

Kayla, what is in your music video that caused it to be banned internationally lol jk it is just not available in some countries and Canada is one of them.

I loved watching the Office, was bummed when it ended (the one with that Dan guy) even though I don't have cable.

Ribh those cats are gorgeous :love

Omg thats funny!
I was watching a tv show and it was making me nervous watching what teenagers get upto. Jordan and I were shits of teenagers and now im scared.

My coops are pretty simple, poles and plenty of wire. More hardware cloth is definitely happening with the new coop when it's being built. I'm also thinking hard on the roost and maybe putting in a pop door, so I just have to open it and everyone comes out at their own pace.

I'll get pictures this afternoon of the flock and post them later.

Sounds great love.

Back
Top Bottom