Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Hi guy and gals my name is Adam I have been keeping poultry for around 5 years now my current birds are
3 chocolate muscovy ducks and 2 black and white muscovy duck and 1 muscovy drake
11 little muscovy duckling
Pair of white pekins
Pair of blue pekins
2 orange pekins (sisters)
5 little khaki Campbell
20 fully grown khaki Campbell
1 stump tail hen
1 rir cross
2 frizzles
2 legbar x rir
2 BlackRock
3 ancona bantam
Pair of white leghorn and 1 black and white leghorn hen
3 pairs of call duck
Trio of female Indian runners
Pair of gold seabright
Pair of ayam cermani
1 ayam cermani rooster (3 in total)
Pair of Phoenix bantam
I hope to keep use updated on everything that goes on I dont usually name my birds unless I'm keeping them for an extended period of time like my Phoenix are called the snow couple and my white pekins are called snow white and prince

Hello Adam. Lovely to meet you! My name is Krystal and I can't wait to see more updates from you :wee
Do you have photos of your flock? We would love to see them :ya

Just a few definitely get mor for use in the morning

Attachments

• 20190309_142944.jpg
    20190309_142944.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190309_143003.jpg
    20190309_143003.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190306_070859.jpg
    20190306_070859.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190216_173030.jpg
    20190216_173030.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 6
The guinea that got hit by a car sadly passed away last night :hmm

The hatchery sent me a message this morning saying they’ve changed the date to the 12th of April for the aylesbury ducklings :idunno

I’ve moved momma duck and her three ducklings to the chick pen, will take photos tomorrow.

So sorry you lost her :hugs:hugs

Good evening/morning all :)

Went to the feed store for some more chicken scratch and pellets. Of course, I fell in love with two cute little Wyandottes, but I forced myself to leave them. Still thinking about those two little guys, they remind me of when my two 9 yr old SLWs were chicks. :) Next year!

Awesome self control Ellie :thumbsup

Tomorrow, when I properly greet you, I'll give you instructions on how to enter the contest. BTW, Happy St Pattey's day!

Good Morning Lovely,
Ohh the will power is real :hugs
My partner wont take me anywhere that I might see chicks and be able to buy them lol. :duc
Theres this farm you get to pat pigs and farm animals and buy them too. Jordan wants to go so bad then he says ohhh your not buying more chickens yet darling. Im like why? Then his like well we aren't going lol. :oops:

You could always surprise him and buy a pig instead of chickens.:gig:lau Don't as I'm just joking. I thought pigs were easy until they proved me wrong.:thThey are smart, creative, patient and able to justly plan their escape without you ever expecting.:oops:

So sorry you lost her :hugs:hugs

Awesome self control Ellie :thumbsup

Tomorrow, when I properly greet you, I'll give you instructions on how to enter the contest. BTW, Happy St Pattey's day!

You could always surprise him and buy a pig instead of chickens.:gig:lau Don't as I'm just joking. I thought pigs were easy until they proved me wrong.:thThey are smart, creative, patient and able to justly plan their escape without you ever expecting.:oops:

Happy St. Patrick's Day :hugs

Jordan was saying we could get a pig but I said no. My focus is on my chickens so if he wants a pig he can look after it. :pop Watch this space lol.

Flock Update:
The coop is still a muddy mess. Its been sprinkling on and off so its not getting time to dry out enough.
I had to clean out their food as it had mud in it. Luckily it was full so they could eat it from the top.

I treated my ladies today. Mixed Vegetables. They went crazy as always. I feel bad its been storming in the afternoons so no free ranging for them.
20190317_090812.jpg

Collected 1 egg so far today.

Filled up my ladies water. Yes, they are spoiled at the moment and get bottled water like we drink.
20190317_102442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom