Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Okay yall! It’s a good thing that I’m such a nervous nelly! Thank God that I check on these chicks often! I went out to check on em and Lucy and Camille were out eating and drinking.. so I went digging for Ethel..black one.. well, you won’t believe it unless you saw it.. she was tangled in Nilky’s feathers! Strangling her! There was a piece of mulch that was twisted in there and she had gotten her head tangled! Literally she was hanging by her neck! I had to carefully rip the feathers out if Nilky without strangling Ethel!! When I got her free I had to take feathers that were tight around her neck off:th.... I was shaking like crazy! This was her after.. I think she was a bit shakin up too!!!View attachment 1722886View attachment 1722887
Thank goodness! :bow This morning I read about an 18 month old baby being strangled by a baby monitor cord..I'm gonna be careful with my toddler too.

Hi I am Susan from New York. I have been keeping chickens for 6 years now. I just added 3 amberlink hens, 3 bantam roosters , 1bantam hen, and 3 Easter egger hens and 4 straight run assorted breeds which I might never know what they are ... oh and 2 red sex link hens.
Welcome! Do you have pics of the assorted breeds? Maybe we can take a guess if you do :)

Stick Chicken I thought I quoted you but I guess I didn't..I hope your d'Uccle roo is going to be ok!

Thank goodness! :bow This morning I read about an 18 month old baby being strangled by a baby monitor cord..I'm gonna be careful with my toddler too.

Welcome! Do you have pics of the assorted breeds? Maybe we can take a guess if you do :)

Stick Chicken I thought I quoted you but I guess I didn't..I hope your d'Uccle roo is going to be ok!
Oh my gosh!! Okay, now that’s horrible!!! :(... poor family...

Rain,hail,wind and sunshine outside today. Typical Irish weather lol
0D633FC9-D830-4897-BB7F-8753FC8A5DC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi my name is Myles
I live in Ireland.
I breed partridge,blue buff columbian and lemon Pyle brahmas
I also breed Rouen and pekin ducks and I’m hoping to breed my guinea fowl this year.:D
Here’s some pics of my brahmas
View attachment 1631938
View attachment 1631939
View attachment 1631940
View attachment 1631941
View attachment 1631942 View attachment 1631945 View attachment 1631946 View attachment 1631947
View attachment 1631944
OMG I LOVE THE CHICKEN ON THE RIGHT last picture:love

Oh my gosh!! Okay, now that’s horrible!!! :(... poor family...
Yes it really is. I thought it was a bit ironic that she is wearing a unicorn shirt in her picture like the 2 year old who I posted about a while ago in this thread who died from diabetes. Maybe they are friends in heaven. The mom says some of the officers changed the wiring in their homes after they went to the case.

Guys, look what I bought! $20 for four decals. That includes the shipping.
:celebrate
received_2369308353120009.jpeg

Brownie points for anyone that can name what the non-reptile one is. :bow That one is custom, she's never made one before so she had to draw one up. It's going on my car. They're being shipped out tomorrow so they should be here within 4 business days.

Guys, look what I bought! $20 for four decals. That includes the shipping.
:celebrate
View attachment 1723579

Brownie points for anyone that can name what the non-reptile one is. :bow That one is custom, she's never made one before so she had to draw one up. It's going on my car. They're being shipped out tomorrow so they should be here within 4 business days.
lol I have a kid who is a Dr Who freak so I know the Tardis when I see it! :D

Back
Top Bottom