Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Things that happened while camping:
One guy we know ran into a tree and destroyed his bullbar. So we made a sign that said Joel's Tree - RIP Bullbar.

Another guy that we don't know was going up a steep hill and got stuck so another guy tried to snatch him up and he rolled his Toyota Landcruiser on its side.
Kylie and I were at Camp listening to it all on the handheld.

Sky
One guy we know ran into a tree and destroyed his bullbar. So we made a sign that said Joel's Tree - RIP Bullbar.

Another guy that we don't know was going up a steep hill and got stuck so another guy tried to snatch him up and he rolled his Toyota Landcruiser on its side.
Sounds like a grand time!

Sky

Sounds like a grand time!

Happy Easter

Attachments

• 8E0038BD-9524-4FB1-BF31-F93BB11C5E8F.png
    8E0038BD-9524-4FB1-BF31-F93BB11C5E8F.png
    681.8 KB · Views: 4

Sounds like an interesting trip!

Back
Top Bottom