Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Good morning/evening all,
She started having seizures and passed :rant:hitthank you though:hugsi just got back from town with an 18 inch metal fan, more promethrin and nutridrench and electrolytes for their water. I just sprayed the whole run and set up the fan and their new feeders. View attachment 1795574My poor girl..:hit
:hugs Sorry for your loss, such a pretty girl :hugs

:hit:hit:hit:hit
I'm so sorry!!! she was so pretty! prayers for the rest of your flock!

:fl:he We've started having flies bad here with all the rain, gonna look for a good in coop fan for the girls, and even though i've been cleaning they're still crazy bad. need to get a captivator thing. :oops:
Are you talking about regular flies that eat poop? Cuz today I went in my shed that is next to the chicken coop to fetch my lawnmower and a swarm of flies came out :confused:... but not regular flies.. these evil creatures would NOT leave me alone and if they were able to sit long enough on my legs they started biting or sucking... whichever was happening!! They looked exactly like regular flies so I have NO IDEA what that was about and where they came from!! And why inside my shed :confused:... I left the doors open and eventually they left... I was checking the gang to see if they were on them but I didn’t see any.. so weird!
@mixedUPturk

Are you talking about regular flies that eat poop? Cuz today I went in my shed that is next to the chicken coop to fetch my lawnmower and a swarm of flies came out :confused:... but not regular flies.. these evil creatures would NOT leave me alone and if they were able to sit long enough on my legs they started biting or sucking... whichever was happening!! They looked exactly like regular flies so I have NO IDEA what that was about and where they came from!! And why inside my shed :confused:... I left the doors open and eventually they left... I was checking the gang to see if they were on them but I didn’t see any.. so weird!
@mixedUPturk
It is more of a gnat than a fly.

@mixedUPturk
Little tiny things like gnats. Measures i took seem to be working perfectly so far today and yesterday no more casualties!

Back
Top Bottom