Flock/Life Journey's 2019

So we finally got a chicken coop alarm system that everyone is raving about...

11FDD666-12AC-4D82-B5B2-69E0407AFE26.jpeg
D664DD29-2201-40BF-B8B5-44616E68CD83.jpeg
2D168E26-10AB-4EC8-9A48-6F144C9C198E.jpeg

They're actually kinda cute as babies...
1808389B-4BE7-45C2-90B5-244CC58C0A3C.jpeg

Bonus chick due to purchase limit... it's pretty sweet and cuddly! Might be another banty as it's pretty little.

I'm loving the guinea keets little ttwirls and chirps... very cute! I showed my hubs a picture of when they are adults and he was like "man...well if the call don't freak everyone out the looks will!" :gig:gig at least he still has his humor. he's still waiting on surgery and having him and all the kids home is driving me crazy!! :he:he:he but at least i can escape to the chickie area! yay!

Today the flies were so bad and the girls were miserable so i got a bunch of fly strips and hung them in by the window and door so the girls don't get stuck in them and got a disposable fly bag trap for now till i can find the captivator one! I also rearranged the nesting boxes to one wall under window, put the waterer behind the divider and pushed it out a bit. That way i can clean out the corners way better!

I'm also thinking of taking the red brooder out of the coop and making it an extension to the coop, putting pallets and traps around it so it's weather safe but make a pop door so they can get into the coop too...maybe, or make a solid roof from tin and make a second run for a small grow out area.:caf:idunno:woot:pop

Back
Top Bottom