Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Sorry about the dog, a distant cousin of mine and his wife breeds Alaskan Malamutes in western Texas, they often show and have had one of their dogs in a movie, I think as an extra, they might be related to your dog but would be sad to think of them ended up in a shelter...just reality I guess.

Eggs are developing nicely!

Morning / Evening folks :frow

View attachment 1881746 Hi everyone! Just got back from new Hampshire, what a great time. We had a blast going to the polar caves, attitash ski resort for the alpine slide and a scenic lift ride and then yesterday we tubed the Saco River (all 14 of us!). Very much enjoying this much overdue quality time with my cousins. Missing my flock and my dogs though. Mom says it's downpouring all day today. I hope they're all doing okay.

Thought I'd share some pics
View attachment 1881742 View attachment 1881743 View attachment 1881744
View attachment 1881750 View attachment 1881755 View attachment 1881756 View attachment 1881757
View attachment 1881745
Glad you're enjoying time with family. It is so very important.
Noah is cute! Is he part Husky?

Congrats on the new additions and good luck with Luna!

That’s nice that your daughter will have a cousin close in age! My son has a cousin 7 weeks older than him. Was nice to get his hand me downs. He did get a hand me down toy mouse from my girl cousin who is 6 too.

Congrats on the peeps!

Looks fun!

We got back from our trip today and found 4 button quail eggs! I waited since the end of May for an egg so I was thrilled to see 4. I was getting worried Petra wasn’t getting proper lighting or nutrition again. She laid one in the middle of nowhere (probably the first one) and three in the back of the terrarium. I thought I would get a box and put her eggs in there so she can get more privacy, so far she hasn’t entered it but we’ll see about tomorrow.
View attachment 1882235
Congrats on the eggs
Yes he is, he was on a trial basis. He might be going back tomorrow, we found out he likes chickens... to eat. And he hates my neighbor 's sheep... a farm area is not ideal for him. He's an Alaskan Malamute, since shelters don't know a lot of background and he loves other dogs, cats, and people it was worth a shot... I'm devastated as i fell for him :hit
So sorry :hugs

Both of my ladies are laying again!
So proud of them.

:pop:love
That's awesome!

Cross your fingers for me :fl
I have an interview on Wednesday for a higher paying job :pop
You'll do great :fl:hugs

Back
Top Bottom