Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I dont think ima be able to make it :( the dh has a side job :( yest i just hatched black sex links for it too :( altho ive sold All of the wyandottes ive hatched this year, 65 birds in total.
Oh, that’s awesome!

Okay.. it’s okay.. I’m glad checked :)... just keep me posted for when you do go.. :hugs

Oh, that’s awesome!

Okay.. it’s okay.. I’m glad checked :)... just keep me posted for when you do go.. :hugs

Yes ma'am i absolutely will! Im glad u said something too. Heres an adorable black sex link hatchling pic just for you

20190911_112610.jpg

There are now 12 in total but the brooders already dirty so heres a shot from yest

20190910_150353.jpg
back when it was clean :gig gonna add shavings today so dont wanna clean it just yet. First letn em finish getn their new legs up under em. I shouldnt have bumped humidity this time the ambient has been too high and i got a couple sticky chicks. Still 12/13 though for 92% :yesss:

Yes ma'am i absolutely will! Im glad u said something too. Heres an adorable black sex link hatchling pic just for you

View attachment 1904983
There are now 12 in total but the brooders already dirty so heres a shot from yest

View attachment 1904984 back when it was clean :gig gonna add shavings today so dont wanna clean it just yet. First letn em finish getn their new legs up under em. I shouldnt have bumped humidity this time the ambient has been too high and i got a couple sticky chicks. Still 12/13 though for 92% :yesss:
Aawwww, awesome! You did great! And yes, JUST a pic for me thank you ;)... no more chickies for me... for awhile... 16 is a lot of chickens! I know that is nothing compared to some but for me... dats a lotta poop! :lol:.... I will have to stay away COMPLETELY next spring :th

Aawwww, awesome! You did great! And yes, JUST a pic for me thank you ;)... no more chickies for me... for awhile... 16 is a lot of chickens! I know that is nothing compared to some but for me... dats a lotta poop! :lol:.... I will have to stay away COMPLETELY next spring :th

:gig :gig :gig

I have 75 birds right now, still down from 85 just yest AM though :oops: whittling down but ill still be working on quail all winter.

ETA this includes the 12 new hatchlings

D7FE36A5-98C6-4C1F-B005-E51915CA4F9C.jpeg

We had to say goodbye to Bunny, the hatch assist i did. Something was weong with it's neck and it couldn't eat or drink and the others started standing on him. I couldn't watch it suffer anymore.
61631AB2-CC4A-4365-9F57-359D132D30FC.jpeg

Happy news is all three layers laid today! I think the middle one is Cajun's. Apparently they were not happy in waiting so they made a nest on the ground and laid there while one hogged the "good" nest.
32AED915-6F65-45CF-B857-2AEF1587E603.jpeg

Teaching the pup that it can do gentle play inside during the day. And we can sniff the chicks... not eat them.

View attachment 1905131
We had to say goodbye to Bunny, the hatch assist i did. Something was weong with it's neck and it couldn't eat or drink and the others started standing on him. I couldn't watch it suffer anymore.
View attachment 1905132
Happy news is all three layers laid today! I think the middle one is Cajun's. Apparently they were not happy in waiting so they made a nest on the ground and laid there while one hogged the "good" nest. View attachment 1905133
Teaching the pup that it can do gentle play inside during the day. And we can sniff the chicks... not eat them.
Mystic, if it helps only about half of my assists make it in the end. So sorry you had to do that :hugs

Back
Top Bottom