Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I'm so sorry I have been on. I have had preeclampsia for a few week's and struggling to get it under control. Have been in hospital on and off and yesterday my beautiful baby girl decided she wanted to come early at 33 weeks and 4 days.

I hope you are all excited to meet Savannah.
I am so in love right now. She is going so well and my preeclampsia seems to be under control at this point.
20191101_142349.jpg received_485377592320163.jpeg

I'm so sorry I have been on. I have had preeclampsia for a few week's and struggling to get it under control. Have been in hospital on and off and yesterday my beautiful baby girl decided she wanted to come early at 33 weeks and 4 days.

I am so in love right now. She is going so well and my preeclampsia seems to be under control at this point.
View attachment 1949180 View attachment 1949181
CONGRA_16.GIF

She looks very cute!

oh my goodness!!! :love:love:love:love:love:love

:hugsshe's beautiful!! I'm so happy for you and that you are doing better!! :hugs
:welcome Little one!!

Congratulations on your beautiful girl :loveso happy your both doing good :hugs

Back
Top Bottom