Flock Reduction (Silkies, Faverolle, Buff Orpington) PA,MD, WV

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Just went through the growout and breeder pens and have 20 birds for sale. I need to cut down on birds because of college and I will not have time to take care of as many birds. Most of the adults are molting or were in breeding pens so they are not in the best feather condition they usually are in. I have paperwork proving that my birds have tested negative for Avian Influenza and Pollurom Typhoid. We are located in Waynesboro, PA 17268 and regularly go to Hagerstown, MD and Chambersburg, PA. Occasionaaly drive by to Harrisburg, PA to Lansdale, PA to visit my boyfriend.

Partridge Silkie Cockerel $20.00 (originally paid $35) He is from Bobbi Porto lines and I purchased him from Hope0491. He has been shown and placed well. My male is really dark and would do best paired with light partridge hens.

042.jpg

Pair of Black Silkies $20.00 I'm almost positive this is a pair. They are 8 weeks old and have good feathering to middle toe and awesome toe spacing! Just do not have room to grow these beauties out.

037.jpg

039.jpg

Splash Silkie Cockerel $20.00 (originally paid $35) He is from Bobbi Porto lines and I purchased him from Hope0491. Nice boy and I have shown him at several shows.

043.jpg

044.jpg

5 Buff Silkie Youngsters $10.00 each. I purchased these silkies as day-old chicks from destiny_56085 at the beginning of May. That makes them around 8-9 weeks old. None of these have any disqualifications, so I will call them high pet/breeder quality. They have too much black for my liking but will be gorgeous birds. The buffs came from a NPIP certified flock.

053.jpg

2 Buff Orpingtons $5.00 each. Hatched out of eggs from Mountain Laurel Poultry on BYC. Look to be both roosters and Hatched middle of May.

046.jpg

1 Black Cochin/Buff Orpington Cross. $5.00 Looks to be a pullet.

047.jpg

1 Salmon Faverolle Cockerel $5 to insure he does not get eaten. Largefowl boy I got from hccamack (henry). He hatched eggs from another member on BYC. Has a DQ (split comb) but will make a nice pet

034.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom