FLOCK SELL OUT!!!! Lost my battle with zoning and all must go. Including Self Blues and Porcelains

Some people just have no lives anymore unless they are making others miserable. I can understand how hard it must be and the need to want them all gone quickly. I don't understand how a "neighbor" and I use the word lightly, can stir up such a stink when they moved there knowing there were chickens? Gosh around here some of the set ups I see with chickens and the amount of noise they make is crazy, but hey, I live in the sticks so I expect to hear stuff like that. Much better than police sirens, honking horns, loud radios, etc. Sitting outside and listening to nature wake up is amazing.

Like you said, God must have other plans for you. I know it is hard to understand now but He will take care of you. I will keep you and your little chicks in my prayers. What helps me understand when things are going totally crazy in my life is reading the book of Job. God Bless and keep you.

thank you.

I am sorry to hear this. This is happening to Raz over on the Michigan forum. Don't people have better things to do? Who knows maybe you would have given them eggs for life. What is wrong with hearing animals and even smelling them a little,
wink.png

Kimmie

no clue why but it really really sucks. I have my life and time and heart in these birds. As of next friday not one silkie will be here. I am dreadding that day.

I cannot believe no one wants the silver partridges. They are beautiful with big topknots and awesome disposition.
there are 11 of them 2 roo and 9 girls. The oldest one in the bunch is 1 yrs. 3 months. the youngest is 5 months.
I roo is the oldest and the other roo is only about 9 months old.

ever time I stumble on this thread

it makes me cry

such a sad day

hope you decide on more chickens in the future

even if it means moving

I know I would

I cannot believe no one wants the silver partridges. They are beautiful with big topknots and awesome disposition.
there are 11 of them 2 roo and 9 girls. The oldest one in the bunch is 1 yrs. 3 months. the youngest is 5 months.
I roo is the oldest and the other roo is only about 9 months old.
They ARE beautiful and I would love a couple of the pullets to join my tiny flock of 5 month old silkies. It's just not in the cards right now for financial reasons. I wish, I wish......

Back
Top Bottom