Flock stolen-may be in Barrington nh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody in this area that can help her out? To go talk to some officials immediately? If this goes on much longer I dont think the outcome will be very hopeful. Is there anyone in Maine who can make some phone calls around? How about to some animal rights groups like the ASPCA? Or have you contacted the newspapers.

Just get on the phone and call all around to different people till you get someone to report your story. Maybe you should put a big adde in the paper in Lebanon. And whereever the mr. mr. and mrs. transporter lives.

I am very sorry for this experience you have to go through. It sounds like youve been stressed enough without this. And your chickens are just lovely.

Last edited:
Could you remind us what city state and county he (your chickens) are in? Maybe we can ALL email the local media there on your behalf. That might get their attention.
Also, I would consider putting another add in. Just not on craigslist. I understand they keep removing your post right?
I know we can ALL work together irregardless of where we live to help a Sister out!
Love and Peace

I'm in. Just tell me what to do! I'm not that clever at starting something...

SOMEONE, ANYONE, Maine, New Hampshire area, any ideas?

I think I found this persons web site. Does their farm name start with an "M"?

I think we could e-mail and call this person to ask them to return the chickens to the rightful owner.

No threats or obscenities, just a constant barrage on the phone and internet to persuade them to do the right thing.

I don't think there is anything illegal about it. If we all call once and all e-mail once. They would have to tell each one of us not to call again for it to be considered harassment........

well i get on here this morning and see you all rallying for me n my kids. wow that was nice to see. because i am drained-emotionally! i had a long talk with my boys last nite-i told them physically mama couldnt do much and that they must keep praying. all this time of searching and well now we KNOW where they are and theyre unreachable! i think the hardest part is that the flock isnt safe! with that dog already killing 9 of them!
sad.png
now i know some of u asked where the location was -it is LEBANON MAINE.. the law enforcement i spoke with was the State Police at 207-657-3030. If people call them maybe they will tell the 3 people to allow me to pick up the birds and 4 incubators! why they all want this headache is beyond me!..
i have put up like 7 ads on craigslist because they keep flagging them down!!

Last edited:
please do NOT call the mr.horse -it is phone harrassment and i do not need any trouble.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Please take note of what 4peeps says here! We do not want to get her into trouble.

Last edited:
true true i just dont need to get arrested..
rant.gif
-just letting u know what the state police said to me-i thought it odd how they called me to warn me to stop harrassing him but he can keep my birds no problem - !!!! then they were moved to action. hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom