Flock stolen-may be in Barrington nh

Status
Not open for further replies.
d.k :

* I think the incubators where supposed to be moved with the flock.

I don't think that was the case. The way I understood it is that the Mrs. had the bators (4 in all) and that they were full of 4peeps eggs that went bad and didn't hatch. Don't ask me why she had them or why she was hatching the eggs, but that's the first story I got. :| Now the story has changed again, so who knows.​

Why would a man move 50 chickens and 4 incubators for someone, then show up at her place with just 5 and disperse the rest?
The only possibility I can think of is that she either bounced a check on him, or took 5 chickens with him to collect the move money, and she didn't pay it. He probably decided to hold the chickens hostage for some owed money.
This is probably why this thread is so full of holes, cause the OP wants to sound totally innocent of wrongdoing.

Quote:
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

Yep - I'm Hmmmmmmmmmmmm over here too

I can't for the life of me understand why a person who is moving doesn't take the incubators with them in the moving truck or whatever. Doesn't make sense to me. Why leave 4 incubators to be moved with the chickens???

Quote:
Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

Yep - I'm Hmmmmmmmmmmmm over here too

I can't for the life of me understand why a person who is moving doesn't take the incubators with them in the moving truck or whatever. Doesn't make sense to me. Why leave 4 incubators to be moved with the chickens???

Because they were full of eggs, you know.
roll.png

I know it seems you are just talking back and forth among yourselves, but you are not. To prevent further unkindnesses and speculations I am closing this thread.

OP, let us know when you have resolved everything. I would be interested to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom