FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Vero beach
welcome-byc.gif

Hi, I am looking to re-home my birds, I have a Barred Plymoth Rock rooster and a golden sex link hen, the hen is very friendly and will almost walk right in your lap, but the rooster is a little aggressive, if you go near the hen he will charge at you because he only lives with one hen, but if he is with other hens I think he would be fine!!! I do not want them getting slaughtered or killed. I hope I can find them a good home!!

I can't believe it. I finally found my leghorn a good home and two days later I swear my Golden Sebright was trying to crow this morning. I only had 4 chicks to begin with! If anyone in the Hudson / Tampa area is interested in a very nice looking bantam rooster please let me know....

This is my first attempt at raising chickens, is it normal for half of the 'pullets' I got to actually be roosters?

I can't believe it. I finally found my leghorn a good home and two days later I swear my Golden Sebright was trying to crow this morning. I only had 4 chicks to begin with! If anyone in the Hudson / Tampa area is interested in a very nice looking bantam rooster please let me know....

This is my first attempt at raising chickens, is it normal for half of the 'pullets' I got to actually be roosters?
Yep, there is a 50% chance
barnie.gif
If I get 50-50 I call it a good day. If I get more girls than boys I call it a GREAT day !
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom