FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in Starke, about an hour away, depending on where you are in Jacksonville. I just got here, so don't know if anyone else posted that's close. I'm still introducing myself around. :)

I'm in Starke, about an hour away, depending on where you are in Jacksonville. I just got here, so don't know if anyone else posted that's close. I'm still introducing myself around. :)

Hi, we've already met, glad to see you found the FL thread
smile.png

Hello from Molino, Florida! For those who don't know where that is, think Pensacola, then travel about 12 miles due North, and you've got it!
Chicken mama to 34 birds - 33 hens and one (free from hatchery) rooster.

Hello Florida,

I am in North Florida/South Georgia. I have lots of roosters that need homes. Black, Blue and Lavender Ameraucanas! All under five months and free. Any takers?

Hello Florida,

I am in North Florida/South Georgia. I have lots of roosters that need homes. Black, Blue and Lavender Ameraucanas! All under five months and free. Any takers?

If you s till have them and no takers by January maybe bring them to the poultry show at Lake City and maybe you can sell them there. $5.00 each, at least it would help pay for the feed.

Back
Top Bottom