FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm located up in north florida I have seabright mixed with game hen roo chicks for sale and duckling mixes for sale. I also have a few quail left if anyone is interested PM me for more details!
I also have some beautiful roos in need of new homes!

I only raise Ducks.. I have 1 Pekin, 2 Swedish, 1 Rouen and 4 Crossbreeds.. 1 Looks Snowy (Pekin x Swedish) 1 is going to be a black Swedish by the looks, 1 is a beige color (Pekin x Swedish) and the other looks Rouen but is crossed with a Swedish. Total = 8 ducks

I only raise Ducks.. I have 1 Pekin, 2 Swedish, 1 Rouen and 4 Crossbreeds.. 1 Looks Snowy (Pekin x Swedish) 1 is going to be a black Swedish by the looks, 1 is a beige color (Pekin x Swedish) and the other looks Rouen but is crossed with a Swedish. Total = 8 ducks
You want a duck? He is trying to mate with my hen and will kill her if he does.. cayuga/crested cross, no crest on him tho.. Let me know if you want pics..

You want a duck? He is trying to mate with my hen and will kill her if he does.. cayuga/crested cross, no crest on him tho.. Let me know if you want pics..
My wife might kill me if I bring home another duck.. would love to see pictures though. One of my crossbreed juveniles is a snowy color with black beak, kind of want to breed her with a duck with black feet once she is old enough.

Back
Top Bottom