FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Lakeland, FL here! I am new to raising chickens and will have about 25 this week. I just jumped right in with this! No really, someone is giving me 25 birds in exchange for feed. I am not sure what breeds, age or sex they are. Anyone in Lakeland that can come help me out once I get them. You will be gifted a couple of chickens for it. :D

Well I believe I might of talked my wife into your Cayuga drake, do you happen to have some pictures i could show her?
20180520_161754.jpg
20180518_100453.jpg

I'm trying to upload a vid, but don't know how.. Take a chance, she won't kill you, so you'll be in the "chicken coop" for a few days, lol (chicken coop = dog house) :lau

Let me know..

Hey everyone! I finally found this thread lol but I’m from Temple Terrace (Tampa) and I used to have an old BYC account but I lost the info so I had to make a new one! I have three adult hens and 10 new 2 week old chicks! We live on the edge of a swamp so i free range my birds as often as i can because there is so much for them to eat and explore but just today actually i was out there with them and a coyote ran up on us and i scared it off, good thing i was there lol. glad to see that there are so many people in FL that are on BYC!

Hey everyone! I finally found this thread lol but I’m from Temple Terrace (Tampa) and I used to have an old BYC account but I lost the info so I had to make a new one! I have three adult hens and 10 new 2 week old chicks! We live on the edge of a swamp so i free range my birds as often as i can because there is so much for them to eat and explore but just today actually i was out there with them and a coyote ran up on us and i scared it off, good thing i was there lol. glad to see that there are so many people in FL that are on BYC!
Hello, I'm in Lakeland.. :thumbsup:woot

Hello! :frow
I’ve been a BYC member for nearly four years now, but I think this is my first time on this thread.
I’m currently in the Dade City area, but I’m moving soon. Because of this, I’m having to downsize my silkie flock.
I’ve got two beautiful roosters, one blue and one black that need to be rehomed.
Then I’ve got a showgirlXblue silkie cockerel. He’s an absolute sweetheart, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep him.
If anyone’s interested, please reply/PM ASAP.

Hi all - Ruskin here!! That's Hillsborough County, south of Tampa. 3 days ago a fox got my beautiful Black Cochin rooster and 2 hens. I'm chickenless. I'm picking myself up, dusting off, drying tears, and expanding the coop. I've been shopping breeds, I like the heavies because I have a lot of open field and hawks. The other predators, well, I've got plans for them. Stepping up my security big-time. Does anyone know breeders from say, Tampa to Sarasota? Thanks!

Don't know about you, but it's getting awful hot...
Hi :frow So Sorry to hear about your loss. I’ve dealt with foxes before, and it is not fun :hmm
Are you interested only in Cochins?

Hello! :frow
I’ve been a BYC member for nearly four years now, but I think this is my first time on this thread.
I’m currently in the Dade City area, but I’m moving soon. Because of this, I’m having to downsize my silkie flock.
I’ve got two beautiful roosters, one blue and one black that need to be rehomed.
Then I’ve got a showgirlXblue silkie cockerel. He’s an absolute sweetheart, but I don’t think I’ll be able to keep him.
If anyone’s interested, please reply/PM ASAP.
Hi neighbor.. I'm in north Lakeland.. Hope you find someone to take your babies..

Back
Top Bottom