FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Is it video freezing up?You should be able to hear the thermostat turn on & off.Let me know if you have any problems?

2. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:Hi Dianne, Angel is well. Poor thing is still broody and we put some fertile eggs under her, but she'll sit intensely for awhile, then get up, scatter them, and let them get cold! I guess she just needs more practice. She'll be a good momma one of these days! Her favorite treat is still sunflower seeds, but ...got to go, sheriff is at my neighbor's house!!

Sheesh LisaAnne! I need to join you at the range...I learned to shoot a pistol years ago for one of my many and varied jobs and also used to shoot rabbits in Aus as a teen. Back then I had a browning 22? I think. Psst! I was a better shot than the guys [​IMG]

3. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    I must add I am LOVING this course! It seems to get easier as it goes along. At first you are lost but the instructors are great and keep telling everyone to breath! breath! But then I am also amazed at the number of people who don't "get it" continue to yabber away on unrelated topics in the chat box during class when the instuctor says over and over "WATCH what I am doing! ALL eyes on me" what is up with that? then they ask questions about last nights homework (which they havnt done) and whine because they don't understand or can't follow. [​IMG] They are continually in the chat asking things like.."am I supposed to be signing into that?" or my "password doesnt work" HELLO! she said WAIT do NOT sign in! She said "watch me first". Is it because I am old/er than them? [​IMG]
    I ended up putting a post it note over the chat area so I don't get distracted by them [​IMG] .....another 3 weeks to go

4. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:Is it video freezing up?You should be able to hear the thermostat turn on & off.Let me know if you have any problems?

It's working fine. Can see the light go on and off and hear the click. Looks like it could hatch at any time.

5. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

It's working fine. Can see the light go on and off and hear the click. Looks like it could hatch at any time.

I sure hope they all hatch cause this lady mailed me 2 doz and this is all I got out of 2 doz.Most wasn't fertile.I told her alot of them wasn't fertile & no reply from her.So we'll see!

6. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Rebooting pc brb!

7. FuzzyButtsFarm

Guess you've been off air the last few min. I have 2 of the 7 Lavender Americana eggs going into lockdown on Wed. Course I put a few of my own in there so if only one made it, it would have company. That %^&@ chicken math strikes again. [​IMG]

8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:It's working fine. Can see the light go on and off and hear the click. Looks like it could hatch at any time.

Guess you've been off air the last few min. I have 2 of the 7 Lavender Americana eggs going into lockdown on Wed. Course I put a few of my own in there so if only one made it, it would have company. That %^&@ chicken math strikes again. [​IMG]

Don't worry they will hatch. Going back online now.

9. FuzzyButtsFarm

Yeah I heard it before I saw it. It seems to take forever for them to get started but the minute you turn your back out they pop and you missed it. Had a comfy chair in front of my bator LOL.

10. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Your right thats why tonite at 12 midnite I'm gonna turn the recorder on.You will be able to hear them chirping in the egg before they come out.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by