FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:I don't think he shows his birds. He had a few varieties but mostly BOs and Guinees. I got my hens from him. The roo I got indirectly from a lady that got out of chickens and sold her whole flock. Don't know where she got them from. I have pictures of the original 6 hens and Roo. Bobcat got them all one at a time over a 1 yr. period.

2. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    ibeier2000: have you been watching the camera and listening to them chirping wanting to get out of the eggs?

3. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    The eggs in the middle of the 3 straight across is cracking the shell on top.The egg beside the one with letter G on it.

4. FuzzyButtsFarm

Quote:Yeah I've been watching. Got my headphones on. Heard it chirp once but the audio sometimes cuts out for a few seconds. Can't see the crack the egg is too bright.

5. FuzzyButtsFarm

I'm hearing real strong chirping. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Yeah I've been watching. Got my headphones on. Heard it chirp once but the audio sometimes cuts out for a few seconds. Can't see the crack the egg is too bright.

Are you on a laptop? I'm on a separate pc So I'm viewing on a laptop.I'm almost sure it's that white one but I might be wrong.Could be one of the brown ones.But maybe in a few hours one should be hatched. [​IMG]

7. FuzzyButtsFarm

I'm on a pc. But I have firefox and I just switch tabs to post. The audio is always on the ustream

8. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Firefox isn't stable enough for me.Google Chrome is the most stable browser there is so far.

9. Floridachicken1958

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Watch the white egg between the 2 brown ones

10. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:where's the link?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by