FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
I am saddened by her loss.I recall when I first joined she was very active,it was just a few months before the Florida get together.I recall following her posts.She always seemed bright and full of life.Even though I never had the chance to meet her I can tell she was loved by all who knew her and will be greatly missed by those close to her.I wish her family prayers during this difficult time.To Patty, please pass on my condolences.

Who all remembers FuzzyButtsFarms (Ingrid)? She has passed away this morning at 4:59am

Oh my! She was a nice lady with a lot of nice birds. She hosted a swap last summer where I got to meet some of ya'll finally. So sorry to hear this.
sad.png

Frustrated right now. My neighbors dog keeps digging under our fence and into our yard. We have a new Great Pyrenees puppy, and the neighbors dog was fine till the puppy came. We got the GP puppy cause he can be trained to not bother the chickens. But the neighbors dog is a maniac, some kind of Rottweiler x Shepard, that has NO manners. I'm good friends with the neighbors, but they have no control of their dog. Last time he dug in we were not home, and luckily the hens were all in their coops and not free ranging. There was a dirt track worn around the coop where he ran laps, poor girls. So glad no one was hurt. Then he apparently went out our open gate and got picked up by the county dog catcher. Terrible luck for the neighbors, they had to pay $71 to bail him out of doggy jail. The neighbors covered the areas where he was digging and put logs in the holes. But a few minutes ago, he just dug a new hole and came right on over, grrrr! Lucky I was home and heard the ruckus! I guess I'm going to have to reinforce the whole fence line with wire under the soil or something. Thought about electric wire, but not sure that would work on our side of the fence. And the neighbors would never use it, as it would be "too mean".... Anybody have any other great ideas?
My husband pepper sprayed a neighbor's dog that sounds like that one's brother. It worked for awhile. The dog got loose and never came back one day, so our nuisance was short lived.
I think if the dog finds his way out your open gate and gets reported as a nuisance dog or picked up a few times by the doggy po-po, your neighbors will get more responsible.

My husband pepper sprayed a neighbor's dog that sounds like that one's brother. It worked for awhile. The dog got loose and never came back one day, so our nuisance was short lived.
I think if the dog finds his way out your open gate and gets reported as a nuisance dog or picked up a few times by the doggy po-po, your neighbors will get more responsible.

pepper spray is a good idea, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom