FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Im going to the Florida Fair tomorrow, i have never seen a chicken show so I wanted to go and
see what happens there. Is anyone going??
The chickens stand in cages. The judges come through, pull out each chicken and look at it, put it back in the cage. :)
I think the youth do showmanship at tables, that's kinda cute.
It's cool to go to a chicken show and see all the breeds and sizes!! Careful though, it feeds chicken addiction syndrome.... Have Fun!

Ok I just requested to join. Thank you
big_smile.png

THANKS FOR THE FACEBOOK LINKS

THANKS FOR THE FACEBOOK LINKS
You're welcome.

The chickens stand in cages. The judges come through, pull out each chicken and look at it, put it back in the cage. :) 
It's cool to go to a chicken show and see all the breeds and sizes!! Careful though, it feeds chicken addiction syndrome.... Have Fun!

It sure did for me. I went to the Lake City show looking for Silkie breeders and instead fell head over heels in love with the American Seramas and now have two pairs on hold with a breeder I met there.

I have some silkie and frizzle chicks from 2 wks to 8 wks I'm selling if anyone is interested. I'm in North Florida Close to Lake City and Gainesville. We live in Fort White close to Itchetuchnee Springs State Park North Entrance. I don't know how to add photos on here yet but I can email photos if someone would like some. They are black, white with black flecks, and pied I think its called! I'm new to chickens!

I went today and I had a blast!!! so many chickens to look at. I don't understand though, why half of them have 1st on the cage and then the other half 2nd and a few 3rd. Does everyone get a prize?? Its very interesting seeing the roosters of each breed as well as the hens & pullets... I have 37 chicks on the go right now so I'm pretty well satisfied but next month does see another hatch in my future :)...

Back
Top Bottom