FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

We have had such great swaps in the past that we are planning another swap for Saturday, March 23rd. Hope to have a great turnout.

TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
Saturday March 23rd
11252 N WILLIAMS ST,
DUNNELLON, FL
For more info contact Joan 352-216-4225
---> MAP

Hey there Floridians!

I haven't posted in the thread in while, but now that the holidays are behind us I thought I might share a few pictures of my Wheaten Marans. They were born in June and we have just now been collecting eggs for about 3 weeks!
I had to hang up an apple from a string to get them all to stand something close to still for the camera.

The eggs are super dark - we're very pleased with them! We're going to put some in the incubator in February.

Last edited:
Hey there Floridians!

I haven't posted in the thread in while, but now that the holidays are behind us I thought I might share a few pictures of my Wheaten Marans. They were born in June and we have just now been collecting eggs for about 3 weeks!
I had to hang up an apple from a string to get them all to stand something close to still for the camera.

The eggs are super dark - we're very pleased with them! We're going to put some in the incubator in February.

they look like a happy bunch! Congrats on your eggs!

Hey there Floridians!

vrey nice. I would like to get some if you are going to sell any

Is anyone planning to go to the Sanford swap this weekend? I have a bunch of young birds I need to sell and was just wondering if there is a good turnout. I do have some pullets (4 SLW, one splash Ameraucana, and one Bantam Welsummer) plus lots of extra cockerels and straight run chicks of several different breeds. If anyone is interested I will be heading up there!

Sanford Swap Meet
2nd, 4th Saturday of every month
All day
115 N. Laurel Avenue
Sanford, Florida
Phone: 407.322.1235
Fax: 407.322.3225
---> MAP
Swap Meet Phone 407-416-8265 (Andrew)
Swap Meet E-Mail [email protected]
The swap meet is held in the entire "Y" Building at Flea World in Sanford!!
Please check out: www.sanfordfarmswapmeet.com for more information!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263639

Is anyone planning to go to the Sanford swap this weekend? I have a bunch of young birds I need to sell and was just wondering if there is a good turnout. I do have some pullets (4 SLW, one splash Ameraucana, and one Bantam Welsummer) plus lots of extra cockerels and straight run chicks of several different breeds. If anyone is interested I will be heading up there!

Sanford Swap Meet
2nd, 4th Saturday of every month
All day
115 N. Laurel Avenue
Sanford, Florida
Phone: 407.322.1235
Fax: 407.322.3225
---> MAP
Swap Meet Phone 407-416-8265 (Andrew)
Swap Meet E-Mail [email protected]
The swap meet is held in the entire "Y" Building at Flea World in Sanford!!
Please check out: www.sanfordfarmswapmeet.com for more information!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263639
Not selling any cream legbars males are you????I don't plan to go, but I would for one of those!! Might even bring you a couple of Blue rock pullets
........stan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom