FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm new to the chicken world!!!! I''m in the Ocala Silver Springs area i just got 4 baby chicks 2 barred rocks 1 RIR and 1 Ameraucana . I'm so excited . I wanted silky chicks but i was one day to late they all sold out the day before i went lol just my luck. also if any of you know of any places where i can go to see more baby chicks for sale in the ocala area please let me know thanks again :)

Hello:) I have 5 Ancona Ducks...young..whom i rescued from a neglectful situation. They need to go to loving farm or pet home. I have 5~ a pair of black & white one choco & white one blue & white & one lav & white. Still young but i believe 3 male & 2 female. Hadn't been socialized at all but really coming around..amazing what a little TLC will do! We were planning for Pekin ducklings so might consider a trade..but placing these poor babies in a proper home is paramount. PM me for details ?s or any additional info thanks:)

I'm new to the chicken world!!!! I''m in the Ocala Silver Springs area i just got 4 baby chicks 2 barred rocks 1 RIR and 1 Ameraucana . I'm so excited . I wanted silky chicks but i was one day to late they all sold out the day before i went lol just my luck. also if any of you know of any places where i can go to see more baby chicks for sale in the ocala area please let me know thanks again :)

welcome-byc.gif

from Brooksville.

Hello:) I have 5 Ancona Ducks...young..whom i rescued from a neglectful situation. They need to go to loving farm or pet home. I have 5~ a pair of black & white one choco & white one blue & white & one lav & white. Still young but i believe 3 male & 2 female. Hadn't been socialized at all but really coming around..amazing what a little TLC will do! We were planning for Pekin ducklings so might consider a trade..but placing these poor babies in a proper home is paramount. PM me for details ?s or any additional info thanks:)
You might try FB pages https://www.facebook.com/groups/251235928340507/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/chickenswapofflorida/

and thank you for stepping up and changing their lives!

Hi!, Welcome from N. Florida.

We have many requests about having more swaps at the Dunnellon TSC so we have decided to hold one every other month. Our next swap will be on Saturday May 11th 2013. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.
greenstars.gif

In June a new TSC will be opening in Homasassa. We are planning on holding swaps at that store also.

Last edited:
We have many requests about having more swaps at the Dunnellon TSC so we have decided to hold one every other month. Our next swap will be on Saturday May 11th 2013. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.
greenstars.gif

In June a new TSC will be opening in Homasassa. We are planning on holding swaps at that store also.
wee.gif
YAY!

Back
Top Bottom