FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Can you add me? Seffner (Hillsborough county)
I Love this thread! thanks everyone for just great info. Looking forward to learning more and good to know I'm not alone in my chicken addiction, LOL

I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where!
The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out.
It’s ten inches high and the tube is six inch diameter.

The local 4-H wants me to make a few for them with their logo to use as prizes.
What do you think?

If you're a Seminole fan, don't hate! lol
Cute But I'm a Tallahassee native so I have to disagree with the color scheme.
wink.png

I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where!
The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out.

What do you think?

Love it!!!

April 20th there is going to be a small animal exchange at the feed store on 441 near High Springs. My friend plans to take some of her rabbits. she is also going to do a hand spinning demo and sell Rabbit fur and spinning kits. The money for a booth is only $5 and it goes to the local 4H. If you want to take chickens then they need you to call so they know how many to expect. I may be going, if i do i will take an assortment of Marans Roosters (Black Coppers, Wheatens and Black Tailed Buff) and some 2 week old chicks.

What do you think?

I can see a market for these at chicken swaps; different teams, colors, etc. . .

I can see a market for these at chicken swaps; different teams, colors, etc. . .

I can also print a great picture of your favorite breed on it, and do a
"I love my __________" (or watever you want it to say)
Using artwork with permission from this artist.

Also you can use your own backyard farm's logo you make up. I made one for my son's egg business, I think I posted it earlier in the thread showing off my Wheaten Marans going after an apple on a string. Here it is:

I got to get to one of those chicken swaps and set up a table. The problem is, these things are custom made, so I really can't make em up before hand.

Last edited:
I can also print a great picture of your favorite breed on it, and do a
"I love my __________" (or watever you want it to say)
Using artwork with permission from this artist.

Also you can use your own backyard farm's logo you make up. I made one for my son's egg business, I think I posted it earlier in the thread showing off my Wheaten Marans going after an apple on a string. Here it is:

I got to get to one of those chicken swaps and set up a table. The problem is, these things are custom made, so I really can't make em up before hand.
But you could make up 1-2 each of the popular Florida teams, bring an example of "I love my ______", farm logo, etc. Make some chicken feed money!!! People love to personalize things, why not a Gators/favorite colors/unicorns/I love my Naked Necks feeder in their coops?

Back
Top Bottom