FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi fellow Floridians!!!! Saying hello from Pasco!! So happy to be on here with you all!!!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

Yay!! I have pips... I have these tiny white eggs hatching that are from my Golden Hamburg and also my Redcap, seems that they always hatch first and the cuckoo marans last!!

Darn it.. i bet i'll be up in the night checking to see what's going on.. I know it's not necessary I just can't help myself.

yay... I had a great hatch, they are still going but when i peeked in the incubator this morning there was no way i could count those guys, all i could see were little heads bobbing up and down. I should have some of these guys at the swap next saturday if my orders don't come through. These are crosses between a BCM roo and various purebred girls.

L.

Last edited:

yay... I had a great hatch, they are still going but when i peeked in the incubator this morning there was no way i could count those guys,  all i could see were little heads bobbing up and down.   I should have some of these guys at the swap next saturday if my orders don't come through.   These are crosses between a BCM roo and various purebred girls. 

L. 
[/quote
YAY!!!!!!!
I like it when I can't count how many hatched

But sometimes I get so many that some get stomp on and die.

I would like to introduce the darkness of the egg to my NN flock

Let me know if you have any extra BCM roo

What color is your flock.

Ha! I also have two hens that have gone broody. Luckily I already had some eggs rocking in the incubator, so I just placed some of those under them and took my mixed flock eggs out from under 'em.! Good luck on your hatches!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom