FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm strictlty talking North florida from gainesville up and across from Jax to tallahassee area as most of those areas are easily accessible to me or my dad who is located in leon county.Not sure what exactly he is looking for yet,Although he did say he wanted some blue egg layers and he loved the looks of the wyndottes and barred rocks.He used to own seabrights so I'm sure he likes those too. I'm thinking he just wants a nice mixed flock and I know he wants them all around the same age so he doesn't have integration issues.
Get up with Christy at County Feed on 20 just out ot town. She frequently has some good birds. I got some nice gold laced polish from her to start me off.

Get up with Christy at County Feed on 20 just out ot town. She frequently has some good birds. I got some nice gold laced polish from her to start me off.
This is right outside tallahassee correct? Do you have an addy for the feed store?

Also are you looking for egg layers, pet quality or show quality. I am not hatching anymore this year. I live about an hour south of Gainsville. I am breeding for show quality Heritage Rhode Island Red and Rose Comb Rhode Island White. I will keep the best for the shows.

Also are you looking for egg layers, pet quality or show quality. I am not hatching anymore this year. I live about an hour south of Gainsville. I am breeding for show quality Heritage Rhode Island Red and Rose Comb Rhode Island White. I will keep the best for the shows.
He is looking for pet quality egglayers from what I have heard him say.But hes looking for an assortment of different colored good egg layers(in both appearance and eggcolor),hence the wyndottes ,barred rocks ,americaunas,he also mentioned black copper marans and on those hes looking for the absolute darkest laying hens he can find.He'd probably enjoy the olive eggers too as well as just regular ole' ee's.I showed him the BYC thread of the accidental 'fuzzy" americaunas and he loved those too but there are only a few breeders of those.I know someone in gainseville has them but I'm not sure who.

Back
Top Bottom