FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in Dade city FL and would really love to find someone who breeds/ sells SQ tiny bantam varieties... like Serama, Seabright, old English etc. My little boy just did his first show with 4H this past weekend and being only 6 the little bantams are so much easier for him to handle.. we have a serama pair but they are not the quality/ type. Some of the kids showing seabrights did well.. I found those very pretty and similar curious tame personality as our seramas
love the pic, makes me feel happy just looking at it.

Hello
Is this pullet or roo. Supposed to be seed but looking more like a he then she

Wish me luck Floridians!!!! I have ten Chocolate Orpington Eggs that I put in my incubator. In twenty one days I should have chickies!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait. In my cabinet incubator my EE's have started hatching. All 32 of them!!!!!! Love that bator. Anyone interested in EE's let me know. Wish me luck.

Wish me luck Floridians!!!! I have ten Chocolate Orpington Eggs that I put in my incubator. In twenty one days I should have chickies!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait. In my cabinet incubator my EE's have started hatching. All 32 of them!!!!!! Love that bator. Anyone interested in EE's let me know. Wish me luck.
fl.gif
Good Luck! Happy hatching!

Back
Top Bottom