FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Do any of you sell Silkie chicks or know of any breeders? I'm in Pasco. My Silkie chicks passed away. So we are looking for some more. :)
Thanks!

Edited: I forgot to add that they need to be around 4-5 weeks old. That's old mine are now. They have almost all their feathers so they moved into a coop.

Last edited:
Do any of you sell Silkie chicks or know of any breeders? I'm in Pasco. My Silkie chicks passed away. So we are looking for some more. :)
Thanks!

Edited: I forgot to add that they need to be around 4-5 weeks old. That's old mine are now. They have almost all their feathers so they moved into a coop.
where is pasco in relation to Starke my cousin might have some

Thanks!

You can check with Shawna Wilson or Bobbi porto they're closer to your area I don't have any in that age range and I'm a ways from you :)

I am looking for some six to eight week old female chicks, breed isn't super important as long as they are large fowl. My daughter had three chicks, and one died. We want to get the remaining two one or two buddies, but they need to be around the same age so that they can go outside. We def. have to have pullets, roos aren't allowed where we are. We are in Jacksonville, anyone out there with chicks that would work? Thanks!

I forgot to add the quote so you would know I was replying to you. Sorry. :/

Where did you get your girls from?

I got my Imperial Ringlet line from XW Poultry Ranch in Nebraska.
I got my Stukel line from two separate breeders:
Benjamin Heath in Georgia and
Shannon Herrell (sadly I cannot remember where...)

The two pullets that I offered are a x of the two lines. I have around 30 in my brooders of the same x. I now have my lines separated and will begin hatching them pure more towards May. ;)

Moving to st. johns county soon! After I graduated from Flagler college in St. augustine I moved back to NJ but I can't stay away from that beautiful city. Please add me to the St. John's county list!
welcome-byc.gif
Yeah, we love it here too. First moved from Pennsylvania to West Jacksonville , then to Mandarin, then to south Mandarin and finally St. Johns county. I seem to be gravitating toward St. Augustine. St. Augustine is my favorite little day excursion.

Back
Top Bottom